I am so sorry the blog has been a little unattended. My computer went to computer hospital to have surgery and I was not smart enough to write down all my log ins before it went away. I couldn't access anything !! Here is another great blog from Amy Gill.
A Hundred Hits of Happiness
“When you realise how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. “ ~Buddha
As a sequel to my 365 Grateful Project I decided to start something new – A Hundred Hits of Happiness. The aim was to take a photo a day for a 100 days of something that makes me HAPPY.
This didn’t quite work out as planned… I currently have about 249 photos!
Seems I can’t stop!!!
So I thought today I would share with you some of the things that make me HAPPY…
* Running barefoot in the sand.
* 100’s and 1000’s.
* Morning swims.
* Beautiful bright flowers.
* Sweet dreams.
* Mucking around with my brother.
* Dinner at the park.
* Hands to hold.
* Hot chocolate in the rain.
* Coming home to my crazy girls.
* Watching my children grow and learn.
* Cups of tea in my favourite cup.
* Fresh air and sunshine.
* My mum.
* Portuguese tarts.
* Flying kites.
* Backyard ballet.
* My pink princesses.
* Watching Annabelle eat spaghetti.
* Gorgeous girls dinners – gorgeous food, gorgeous wine, gorgeous company.
* Quiet moments with my baby.
* Being part of a community.
* Feeding ducks.
* Sunday lunch with friends.
* Annabelle’s infectious smile.
* Pony rides.
* Rosie Cheeks.
* Watching elephants play.
* Water dancing.
* My connection with my husband.
* Playing with the girls after a stressful day at work.
* Rainy Sunday afternoons.
* My macaroon bouquets.
* Being a teacher.
* Playing crocodiles.
* Fairy floss.
* The little things Andrew does for me – Like mop the floors!
* Umbrella fairies.
* Bubbly toes.
* Cloud watching.
* Seeing things from a different perspective.
* Cheesy grins.
* Pussycat kisses.
* Time with friends old and new.
* The feel of grass under your bare feet after being stuck in the car for forever!
* Hanging out, eating and talking with my dad.
* Relaxing in my big claw-footed bath.
* Picking daisies.
* Climbing tress.
* Candlelit evenings.
* Old school movies.
* Baby bike bowling. (Don’t ask!)
* Butterflies and memories of my Rosie.
* Easter hat parades.
* “I love you’s”
* Baking cupcakes.
What makes you HAPPY?????